A-Abiding Care offers 12 hours of continuing education for their caregivers during the year. Education may include required topics required by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and other topics that add value to their caregiver skills, disease processes, job knowledge or personal well-being.
What’s HIPAA All About?
How does HIPAA Omnibus rule impact my healthcare practices?
Upon completion of this educational program, caregivers learned:
- The primary reasons driving HIPAA legislation
- What HIPAA Omnibus Rule means and how it impacts A-Abiding Care’s policies, procedures and processes when managing client’s personal health information
- How to integrate HIPAA Privacy and Security standards and processes into their client healthcare practices
About Us-Employer of Choice
A-Abiding was recently awarded the Best of Home Care, Employer of Choice for the third year in a row. The Best of Home Care Employer of Choice Award is given to home care providers who receive the highest satisfaction scores from their current caregivers. Training and education is one of the metrics used to evaluate. The caregiver satisfaction scores have earned them recognition as a top employer. This recognition gives you peace of mind, knowing A-Abiding Care and their caregivers are dedicated to providing you the best in home care possible.
- What to Do During an A-Fib Episode - December 18, 2018
- 5 Ways for Caregivers to Beat Holiday Stress - December 4, 2018
- Consider Elderly Care Providers for Senior Night Care - November 20, 2018